Translate

Saturday 30 July 2016

VINTAGE AT MAGIC MOONLIGHT

Morning everyone

This is a scheduled post.  When this goes live, I should be well on my way to a Craft Fair weekend with all my makes.  Without first checking, I think this will be one of them.  Fingers crossed for good weather this weekend!

I think I am right in saying this was an image from Magic Moonlight.  If not Magic Moonlight then it could be Janet K.  Again, it was very much a case of using up my stash, and as a lot of you know I love doing this.  The two die-cuts are Tim Holtz on the edge dies.  Love these!  I use them time and again.  The butterflies are punches.    The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and the rest is from my stash.





I hope you like it and thanks for looking,

Judy x

5 comments:

  1. Pure vintage gorgeousness.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Judy this is amazing I love the image and your design is wonderful as always xxx

    Debs xxx
    {Debs Cards}

    ReplyDelete
  3. So stunning Judy.A beautiful vintage image and I love your pretty details and blue and white colours ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh wow hun,this is just lushes,the detail and those flowers are gorgeous,beautiful detail,the books are on my blog hun made some Christmas ones,hugs Cherylxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the blue tones on this beautiful project. Cara x

    ReplyDelete