Translate

Wednesday 1 March 2017

NOOR DESIGN UK MARCH CHALLENGE - 'Spring'

Hi everyone,

Today sees the start of a new Challenge at Noor Design Uk.   The theme is 'Spring'.  Full details can be found on the Challenge Blog here

Well I do love Spring, the turning point from the Winter.  Somehow Spring says to me 'Spring Flowers' and I automatically think of yellow flowers.  Somehow though I rarely tend to use yellow on a card, especially yellow flowers.  So I chose a lovely image with yellow flowers on it as my starting point and it materialised from there.

You will see I have used a lot of items from Noor Design Uk  I will list the links at the end.



A  close up view:





The bows are made using Antique Brown  Vintage Seam Binding
(a fabulous colour)!

It would be lovely if you could pop over and see the so very talented Design Team's inspiration which can be found here and even better if you would like to enter the Challenge.

As always, thanks for looking

Judy x


5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous creation ! Lovely details and beautiful flowers !
    Greetings Doris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Judy what a stunning creation again with all the lovely flowers and laces. I love the vintage style and the beautiful charme.
    Hugs Petra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This is so gorgeous, love that image (I have a stamp with her on). The flowers, design and colour combo are very beautiful.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh WOW! This is stunning. Happy Spring to you!
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my, Judy, this is stunning!! I love the vintage image!! The flowers look amazing!! What a gorgeous, gorgeous card this is!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete